Outside Direct Sales
This full time position is ideally suited for an outstanding outside sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for direct sales. Applicants should have at least five years of successful outside sales experience, with previous radio sales experience a plus. Candidates should have excellent organizational and communication skills. Must possess strong computer capabilities.
Must be able to work as a “team” player. If you feel that you have the qualifications that we are looking for and are ready for a unique challenge then send your resume to:
jobs @ tylermedia.com
Tyler Media has an immediate opening for a Traffic Coordinator in Oklahoma City.
- Generate daily logs and reconcile daily
- Work log editor for current and future weeks to place pool spots
- Manual verification of spots. Replace unresolved exceptions or missed spots as necessary
- Manage inventory which includes working closely with the General Sales Manager to anticipate sellout areas and manipulate spot rotation to maximize inventory
- Perform regular program/clock changes
- Manage all missing copy
- Enter production orders/commercial copy, as per AE’s instructions
- Working with AE’s the production department, agencies and commercial providers to ensure all instructions and spots are received, input and delivered in a timely manner
Skills & Experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong computer capabilities
- Be a “Team Player”
- Experience with Marketron Traffic System, a plus
- Detail oriented with accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast paced, rapidly-changing environment
If you feel that you are the candidate that we are looking for and are ready for a unique challenge then email your resume to Jerie Lawrence firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a fun career in Radio or TV?
Looking for a fun career in radio or TV? Dream of attending the greatest concerts; attending the biggest sporting events; reporting breaking news; working as a team to attract customers to clients, generating revenue and building business. If you’re interested in sales, promotions, engineering, on-air or other positions in the radio or TV industry, contact Tyler Media for positions currently available.
Candidates should have excellent organizational and communication skills. Must possess strong computer capabilities. Must be able to work as a “team” player. If you feel that you have the qualifications that we are looking for and are ready for a unique challenge then send your resume to:
jobs @ tylermedia.com